THIS PRESENT LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE USER AND DENTALSHOOTING GOVERNS THE USE OF THE PRODUCT, SOFTWARE, SERVICES AND CLOUD (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS THE “SERVICE”). IT IS IMPORTANT THAT THE USER READS AND UNDERSTANDS THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS. BY CLICKING ON “ACCEPT”, THE USER CONFIRMS HIS UNDERSTANDING THAT THE PRESENT CONDITIONS WILL APPLY IF HE DECIDES TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
DENTALSHOOTING is the Service provider that allows the User to use certain Internet services, such as storing personal content (such as contacts, photos, notes, memos, app data) and making it accessible on compatible devices and computers, exclusively according to the terms and the conditions of this present Agreement. EVERY TIME PATIENT DATA AND PHOTOS ARE INSERTED THEY WILL BE SAVED AUTOMATICALLY IN OUR SERVER WHICH IS OWNED BY AMAZON. THE SAME DATA WILL BE KEPT FOR THE DURATION OF THE TRIAL. IN CASE OF TERMINATION OF THE SUBSCRIPTION THE DATA WILL BE KEPT FOR A PERIOD OF SIX MONTHS (6)
REQUIREMENTS FOR USE OF THE SERVICE
- The Service is available only for those who are at least 13 years old (or the minimum age set in the competent jurisdiction)
- Devices and Accounts. Use of the Service may require compatible devices, Internet access and specific software (possibly for a fee); it may also require periodic updates and be affected by the performance of the aforementioned factors. DENTALSHOOTING reserves the right to limit the number of Cloud accounts (“Account”) that can be created from a device and the number of devices associated with an Account. The latest version of the required software may be required for certain transactions or functions. The User assumes responsibility for meeting these requirements.
- Limitations of use. The User agrees to use the Service exclusively for the purposes permitted by this present Agreement, as well as to respect every law and regulation in force or for the uses generally accepted in the applicable jurisdiction. The Account has been assigned a storage capacity of 5GB, and DENTALSHOOTING reserves the right to make additional storage space available for purchase separately in order to exceed any applicable or reasonable limitations on bandwidth or storage capacity. If the User uses the Service in such a way as to compromise the possibility of DENTALSHOOTING providing the Service or other systems, or in the case of other behaviour, whether intentional or not, having the same result, DENTALSHOOTING will have the right to take all necessary measures. to protect the Service including the suspension of access to the Service. Repeated violations of the limitations may result in the cancellation of the Account.
- Service Availability. The Service, or any function or part of it, may not be available in all languages or in all countries, and DENTALSHOOTING does not guarantee that the Service, or any function or part of it, is appropriate or available for use in a specific place. To the extent in which the User decides to access the Service and use it, he does so on his own initiative and is responsible for compliance with applicable laws.
- Changes to the Service. DENTALSHOOTING reserves the right, at any time, to modify this present Agreement and impose new or additional terms or conditions related to the use of the Service by the User, provided that 30 days notice is given in the event of significant unfavorable changes of the Service or the terms applicable to it, except where it is reasonably necessary for causes due to legal, regulatory or governmental action; to protect the security and privacy of the users or for reasons of technical integrity; to avoid the interruption of the Service for other users; or due to natural disasters, catastrophic events, wars or other similar events beyond the control of DENTALSHOOTING. For paid Cloud services, for example Cloud greater than 5 gb, DENTALSHOOTING will not make any significant unfavorable changes to the Service before the end of the current paid period, unless a change is reasonably necessary for reasons related to legal, regulatory or governmental action. ; to protect the security and privacy of the User or for reasons of technical integrity; to avoid the interruption of the Service for other people who use it; or to avoid problems arising from natural disasters, catastrophic events, wars or other similar events that are beyond the control of DENTALSHOOTING.
FUNCTIONS AND SERVICES
When the User starts taking photos, the metadata and any changes made in the app on his iOS or Android device, macOS computer or Windows PC will be automatically uploaded and stored in our Cloud and consequently sent to all other compatible devices and computers with such a function. Resolution of photos and videos may vary based on device settings and available storage space. It is possible to download high resolution photos and videos at any moment.
Sharing files and folders. When the User uses Cloud file and folder sharing, DENTALSHOOTING stores all the shared files until they are deleted by the User. The shared files can be accessed from any device that has the DENTALSHOOTING app. The User can allow other users to have access to view, save, copy or modify these files, and can choose whether to grant them the rights to edit the files or just to view them. If the User uses the sharing of Cloud files and folders to share files via links, these files will be publicly accessible to all the people who have received the link. The User can stop sharing files at any moment. In this case, the files will be removed from the Cloud on all the users’ devices. However, any files previously copied onto another device or computer will not be deleted.
Our Cloud periodically carries out an automatic backup of devices. While implementing the necessary skills and due care in providing the Service, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DENTALSHOOTING DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE CONTENT WHICH IS POSSIBLE TO STORE OR ACCESSIBLE BY THE USER THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL NOT SUFFER INCIDENTAL DAMAGE, ALTERATION, LOSS OR REMOVAL IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY IN THE EVENT OF SUCH DAMAGE, ALTERATION, LOSS OR REMOVAL. It is the User’s responsibility to keep appropriate alternative backups of their own information and data.
Prohibition of resale of the Service
The User agrees not to reproduce, copy, duplicate, sell, resell, rent or market the Service or any part of it for any purpose.
- Proprietary Rights of DENTALSHOOTING.
The User acknowledges and accepts that DENTALSHOOTING and/or its licensors have every legal right, title and interest related to the Service, including but not limited to, the graphics, user interface, scripts and software used to implement the Service, and any software provided as a component of the Service and/or in connection with it (the “Software”), including any related intellectual property rights, registered or unregistered, and wherever they may exist in the world. The User further agrees that the Service (including the Software or any other part of it) contains confidential, proprietary information protected by applicable law on intellectual property and other laws, which includes the copyright but is not limited to it. The User agrees to use such proprietary information or materials exclusively for the purpose of using the Service in accordance with this present Agreement. No part of the Service may be reproduced in any form or by any means, except to the extent expressly permitted by these conditions.
- License granted by DENTALSHOOTING.
EXCEPT FOR THE USE OF THE SERVICE AS PERMITTED BY THIS PRESENT AGREEMENT, USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR ANY PART OF THE SERVICE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND VIOLATES THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND MAY RESULT IN CIVIL AND CRIMINAL SANCTIONS, INCLUDING POSSIBLE ECONOMIC COMPENSATION, FOR VIOLATION OF THE COPYRIGHT.
From time to time, DENTALSHOOTING may update the Software used by the Service. These updates can be downloaded and installed automatically on the User’s device or computer so that he can continue to use the Service. Such updates may include bug fixes, feature enhancements or new versions of the Software.
Voluntary termination by the User
The User can cancel his DENTALSHOOTING ID and/or stop using the Service at any moment. Contact DENTALSHOOTING Support at email@example.com. Once the Account has been closed and the DENTALSHOOTING ID cancelled, the User will not have access to its contents. This operation could be irreversible. Costs incurred prior to termination are non-refundable (unless otherwise expressly established in this present Agreement), including expenses paid in advance for the billing year during which termination takes place. Closing the Account will not release the User from the obligation to pay any accumulated costs or charges. The data will in any case be kept for 6 (six) months.
Once the Account has been cancelled, the User will no longer be able to access the Service or any part of it, including, by way of example, the Account or the DENTALSHOOTING ID. Furthermore, after a certain period of time (6 months), DENTALSHOOTING will delete the information and data stored in the User’s accounts or what makes up part of these. The individual components of the Service that the User may have used under separate software license agreements in compliance with the same will also be interrupted.