COMPLETE INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
THE FOLLOWING COMPANY:
|BUSINESS NAME||DENTAL SHOOTING S.R.L.S.||ADDRESS||VIA ARNOLFO ,32 50121 FIRENZE (FI)|
IN THE PERSON OF legal representative of the company
in quality of processing owner of the personal data, under the article n. 13 on the GDPR 2016/679, informs, that will regulate your personal data in a manual way and/or with the informatic instruments support for the following purposes
Processing purposes, legal basis and eventual third parties receiving the data
Your personal data will be processing for connected purposes at the management of ordinary commercial relations and, exactly, for the anagrafic lists compilation, the keeping of customer/supplier accounts, the billing, the communication by both paper and computer means, the management of the creditor for the satisfaction of all the obligations provided by the regulations in force. Your data may be processed for internal statistical and market research purposes.
Your data may also be communicated to third parties, for technical and operational needs strictly related to the purposes stated above and in particular to the following categories of subjects:
- institutions, professionals, companies or other structures that we entrust with the processing operations related to the fulfilment of administrative, accounting and management obligations related to the ordinary performance of our economic activity, also for credit recovery purposes;
- at the public authorities and administrations for purposes related to the fulfilment of legal obligations;
- banks, financial institutions or other persons to whom the transfer of the aforementioned data is necessary for the performance of the activity of our activity in relation to the performance, on our part, of the contractual obligations assumed in vs. comparisons.
- suppliers of installation, servicing and maintenance services of computer and telematic systems and systems and of all services functionally connected and necessary for the performance of the services covered by the Contract.
Failure to provide personal data will make it impossible for us to enter into contracts and other related obligations, as well as to properly manage each other’s business/work relations.
We inform you that we can send you commercial and/or promotional communications relating to products and services similar to those covered by the contractual relationship, except for your dissent.
Further processing purposes
With your specific and distinct consent, your personal data may also be processed for each of the following purposes:
– sending by e-mail, mail, SMS, telephone contacts, commercial and/or promotional communications or advertising material on products or services provided by our business or for the detection of the degree of satisfaction on their quality.
– transmission of your data to third parties (for example: business partners, medical practitioners, dental laboratories and/ or other professionals who provide assistance and advice to the Owner/ Manager), in order to carry out work activities, informative, commercial, advertising, promotional also by sending communications through the use of computer or paper means.
– profiling, in particular for the creation of your business profile and/or for the analysis of your preferences, habits or consumption choices, also through the crossing of such personal data with other information collected through profiling cookies accepted by you.
Your consent for each of these purposes is optional and will have no interference and/or consequence on the aforementioned purposes related to the basic negotiating relationship.
Processing of special categories of personal data
The following particular categories of data (Art. 9 of GDPR 2016/679) may be processed only with the consent of the data subject: personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as processing genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to the health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person.
Both your provision of data and your consent may be freely expressed, but your refusal will make it impossible for us, on our part, to implement contracts and other related obligations, and to properly manage each other’s business/working relationships.
Conversation data times
Your personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes described above and to fulfill the obligations provided by law (and in any case will be indicated in the various specific information).
Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to art. 15 to 22 of GDPR 2016/679, we inform you that with regard to the processing of your personal data you may exercise the following rights:
- Article 15 Right of access by the data subject: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed;
- Article 16 Right to rectification: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. 2Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement;
- Article 17 Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’): The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies;
- Article 18 Right to restriction of processing in case of:
The data subject contests the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
The processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data and asks instead that its use be limited;
Although the controller no longer needs it for the purposes of processing, personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
The data subject has opposed the processing, pending the verification regarding the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller compared to those of the data subject.
- Article 19 Notification obligation regarding rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing:The controller shall communicate any rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing carried out in accordance with Article 16, Article 17(1) and Article 18 to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. 2The controller shall inform the data subject about those recipients if the data subject requests it.
- Article 20 Right to data portability: The interested party has the right to receive in a structured format, of common use and machine-readable personal data concerning him or her provided to a controller and has the right to transmit such data to another controller without hindrance by the controller;
- Article 21 Right to object: The data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1), including profiling based on those provisions. 2The controller shall no longer process the personal data unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Article 22 Automated individual decision-making, including profiling: The data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her. (Profiling means “any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of such personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or foresee aspects relating to the professional performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or travel of that natural person” (art. 4 of EU Regulation 2016/679).
If the controller has made personal data public and is obliged to delete them, it must inform the other controllers that process personal data of the request to delete any link, copy or reproduction of its data.
It should be noted, however, that if the processing of data was generated by the need to comply with legal provisions for the exercise of economic/commercial activities, cancellation may take place only at the end of the period provided for by the aforementioned legal provisions for the retention of administrative/accounting documents.
Right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority www.garanteprivacy.it.
Right to withdraw consent at any time; obviously with any consequence resulting from the impossibility of being able to fulfill legal or contractual provisions if the processing is established by these provisions.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any form of constraint and is free of charge.
Procedure for the exercise of rights
The interested party may at any time exercise the rights by sending:
- One letter: see table below;
- E-mail to: see table below;
|BUSINESS NAME||DENTAL SHOOTING S.R.L.S.||ADDRESS||VIA ARNOLFO ,32 50121 FIRENZE (FI)|
What are cookies?
Cookies are unique identifiers, generally made up of small strings of text or code. As a rule, cookies are stored on your device or browser and send certain information to the party that sent the cookie. When we talk about cookies, we are actually referring to a wider range of technologies than just cookies, including web beacons, clear gifs, pixels and other similar technologies. When we talk about proprietary cookies, we mean the cookies transmitted by our website. When we talk about third party cookies, we mean cookies sent by third parties unrelated to our website.
How are cookies used?
Cookies are used to better understand how applications and websites work and to optimize online and mobile experiences. Cookies do this by allowing the party that transmits the cookie to analyze the performance of a website or a mobile version, to identify certain users anonymously and remember their preferences, to better understand whether a computer or device (and probably the your user) has already visited a website and to provide personalized advertisements
What are the types of cookies?
Cookies are divided into two macro-categories:
Technical cookies, normally installed by the owner or manager of the website, have the purpose of “carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the ‘subscriber or user to provide this service ”(see Article 122, paragraph 1, of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent amendments). The prior consent of users is not required for the installation of Technical Cookies. Technical cookies are further divided into:
Navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website, allowing, for example, to make a purchase or to authenticate to access restricted areas. These cookies are not stored permanently on the device used by the user and are automatically deactivated when the browser is closed. Their use is linked to the transmission of identification data necessary to allow safe and efficient navigation on the pages. Session cookies do not in any way allow the acquisition of the user’s personal identification data.
Analytics cookies, used to collect information on the use of the site, anonymously and to obtain both a statistical analysis of the pages viewed and the behavior of users. This anonymous analysis provides information and suggestions to improve the quality of the site and to make the contents that are more sought after and interesting in the eyes of users easily accessible. The analytics cookies can be sent both from the site and from third-party domains and do not in any way allow the acquisition of the user’s personal identification data. Analytics cookies, if installed by third parties (eg Google analytics), even if they collect data anonymously, are similar to profiling cookies, as indicated by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
Functionality cookies: similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. These cookies allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
Profiling cookies, have the purpose of creating user profiles and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net. These cookies are particularly invasive in the user’s private sphere, for this reason the European and Italian legislation requires the user to be adequately informed about their use, thus being able to express their consent. They are referred to in art. 122 of the Privacy Code where it provides that “the storage of information in the terminal equipment of a contractor or a user or access to information already stored is permitted only on condition that the contractor or user has given their consent after have been informed with the simplified procedures referred to in article 13 of the GDPR 679/2016.
What cookies does our website use?
Our website uses only technical cookies for which the request for consent by users is not required with the sole purpose of guaranteeing normal navigation and use of the website, to collect information on the use of the site and to obtain both a statistical analysis of the pages viewed and of the behavior of users.
How else can I avoid cookies?
You can avoid certain cookies by configuring your browser settings or by directly deactivating the part that manages and controls cookies. Check your browser settings for more detailed information.
Below you will find the information links for deactivation divided by browser:
Disabling cookies for Microsoft Windows Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Disabling cookies for Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
Disabling cookies for Google Chrome https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
Disabling cookies for Safari http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/
What should I do if I have any questions?